Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kate and Tim

The bride's bouquet with dark purple hydrangea, lavender roses
and sweet pea, red roses with italian ruscus.


The maid's bouquet with vibrant red and pink celosia.


Boutonniere with purple Thai pepers from my garden.



Yep, that's me delivering alter arrangements to the church. :)
You can see a peek of my son, Luc behind me. What a good little helper.

At the Arboretum reception I used containers of purple sage, silver thyme, chartruse lysimachia and purple Thai peppers in a square, metallic silver glaze container. The guests brought them home and were able to plant them in their gardens. Everything except the peppers will grow again next year! Nice! This is my favorite way to do centers for tables.

Thank you Wendy Maybury for the pretty photos!