Saturday, May 29, 2010

Playing Dress Up


I've been married for almost 10 years now. In that time, I have traveled with my husband, bought a house, had two beautiful children and started my own floral design business. The one thing that has not changed over these past 10 years is...I love dressing up!

Today I collaborated with my friends at Studio Laguna and Grace Bridal Boutique to dress up and take some new photos for my website. It was a wonderful opportunity to create images which show my personality and love of all things floral, weddings and fashion. I really enjoyed incorporating items from my own collection such as gloves, jewelry, shoes, a parasol and gorgeous white peonies from my own garden.



For this bouquet I used peach Juliet garden roses, red spray roses, white spirea and wax flower, peach stock blooms, asters, green helebores, blue bachelor buttons and white peony from my garden then tied with a light blue sash.