Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Vintage Collection

Vintage is in right now. So why do some people love it so much? I will tell you why I am smitten: the muted colors, rich textures, the one of a kind looks which can be soft and lovely. I wanted my designs, for a recent photo shoot and fashion show, to be exactly those things: soft, lovely and totally touchable. I had thought about splitting the two vintage inspired events into two different blogs, but the photos wanted to stay together, so I let them.



















































































keyhole bouquet & key boutonniere


































































The wheat and antique apple pin bouquet
An homage to my favorite time of year


Photography | Studio Laguna

Dresses | Andrea's Vintage Bridal

On Location | Kathie's Finds and Semple Mansion