Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Support Team

I would like to thank some very special people in my life who have made it possible for me to accomplish my dreams of having my own floral design business. Without these people, I would never be able to have this fantastic, creative outlet that brings me so much joy.


My Mom: Who has always supported my creativity from the beginning and who watches my two children as I design in the studio. I love my mom.


My Husband: I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you as a partner and father of our children. Your support has been immeasurable.

(no pic available) To my friend Doris, my floral assistant in spring/summer 2009: Thank you for your hard work, dedication and laughter and your green van was awesome.


To my friend Sarah (above), my floral assistant in fall/winter of 2009: Thank you for your knowledge, chocolate treats, laughter and speedy fingers. see more of her floral work at www.westvig.com

(no pic available) And to Tabithah: I don't know how you can stay up so late to take down all of the flowers after the weddings. Thank you so much for your hard work!

I love what I do and I am so thankful for all of my supportive friends and family who I could not list here individually, but you know who you are. I thank you all!