Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Minneapolis Style

Put together a September wedding at Semple Mansion, a custom dress, a gorgeous bride and her maids, a dapper gent and photos from www.barclayhorner.smugmug.com and you will get pure loveliness...

The bride's bouquet includes white hydrangea, purple lady slipper orchids, white cymbidium orchids, large white mums and brown seedpod accents from a field near my house :)


Bridesmaids bouquets include white hydrangea, white mums, hypnose roses, scaviosa seed pods, eucalyptus seed pods, and the oh-so-cool purple mini artichoke.


scaviosa seed pod, eucalyptus leaf, purple leaf, folded over, from my garden (I will find out the name and tell you soon), and brown seed pods from a wildflower field.


Carmelle Hennagir, the incredible dress designer and seamstress from Grace Bridal Boutique, helps adjust a custom bracelet and broach the bride created herself from pieces she found at antique stores.



The bride with Jocelyn Davis-George, owner of Grace Bridal Boutique, and one of my favorite people in the world to work with and laugh with! I just love her!


Amazing details on the bride's dress created by Carmelle. Your work is incredible!

Kristi and Nathan, I just love you two, thank you for including me in your beautiful day!! It was so much fun designing for you!