Friday, September 4, 2009

Fresh From the Garden

I decided last minute that my most recent bride, Laura and her husband Dustin, should not have rose corsages as planned for their special women attending. While I was walking around my garden earlier this week, I noticed the begonias near the chicken coop looked very similar in color to the two tone, leonidas roses Laura was going to carry in her bouquet. Leonidas roses are a very creamy yellow with a nice soft rust color on the edge/insides. The little begonias were perfect. They were yellow with the red rust color on the edges! I had the corsage flowers pinned down ...so to speak. The leaf behind the begonias comes from my Caramel Coral Bells plant, also growing in the garden. Laura's bouquet did not come from my garden, but it was really fresh and smelled like a dream.