Sunday, August 30, 2009

Model Professionals or Professional Models? Both.

Many people have asked me lately, "Where did you get the resources to produce the beautiful images on your website page Photo Gallery?" I answer, "It was the hard work of many people volunteering their time and money to make it happen."

The great thing about this photo shoot was how hard we all worked to make this successful. Everyone was so dedicated to getting the best photos we could. It was amazing and wonderful to work with incredibly friendly, talented and fun people.

Thank yous to:
Grace Bridal Boutique for the wedding dresses and accessories www.gracebridalboutique.com
Dolce Photography Studios for all of the lovely images www.dolcestudios.com
Evny Salon Spa envysalon-excelsior.com
Omorphia on Water Street in Excelsior, MN, for the gorgeous jewelry from Greece
Richard Anderson for the amazing art of styling and making every one's work cohesive
Carmelle Hennagir uber-talented dressmaker and seamstress at Grace Bridal Boutique
The Models from Vision Management Group in Minneapolis
The Loring Pasta Bar and Varsity Theater in Minneapolis

Each of the 12 "looks" that were created represent our version of a fairytale.

I also wanted to show some candid photos from those 2 days in May 2009 at the Varsity Theater and Loring Pasta Bar. I have to admit, with all of the beautiful clothes and jewelry laying around that day, I couldn't resist having a little fun dressing myself up.

above: Sam getting Emme ready for her photo shoot as Alice in Wonderland and the beautiful blond Michelle as Goldilocks, in the foreground.

Flowers ready and waiting for their close ups along with Snow White's apple and mirror.

One of the many hats I could not resist trying on that day. Unfortunately, it is not Cognac in the glass, it is diet coke. I really wanted it to look like a proper drink in the glass and Sprite didn't cut it.

The photos below show my inner desire to be a dancer, in this instance, a ballerina. I couldn't resist this tutu, tiara and lots of sparkly jewelry. My friend, Carrie, says I look like a Degas painting here. I really want to wear a tutu everyday. I am not joking.